Workshops Specifically Designed To Help Keep Your Employees Healthy
Who are we?
We are psychological health specialists and we believe that everything we say, think and do, and every decision we make is affected by our personality. It stands to reason then that how we look after our health is also affected by our personality.
We offer workplace workshops which include individual personality reports for all attendees. These are quick, accurate and easy to use and the workshop will explain the elements contained in the reports.
Our workshops are friendly, fun and interactive.
Delegates will leave with a much better understanding of their personal psychology. They will learn:
- What motivates them and will keep them motivated personally?
- How to tap into their natural strengths and make better decisions for their health.
- Change happens, how do they deal with it?
- Understand their approach to organisation.
- How their personality affects their belief in their own ability to be successful and reach optimum health.
Clearly there is a lot of psychology at play in health management.
Why would our specialised workshop help your business?
- A sedentary environment can contribute to weight gain and excess weight can have a negative financial impact in the workplace.
- An overweight workforce is more likely to increase absenteeism due to illness
- Obesity increases the risk to the individual of Type 2 Diabetes, heart problems, raised blood pressure and a host of other illnesses.
- Back problems and stress are the two biggest reasons for ‘sick days’, both are affected by being overweight.
- Productivity whilst at work can also be affected by being overweight. A 2005 study published in the Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine found that obese workers lost substantially more productive time than workers at a healthy weight.
Our Health Personality reports show each individual the best way for them to stay healthy.